Dairy Free, Vegan Apple & Date Muffins great for picnics or mid afternoon pick me ups alike! Soft, spicy muffins full of juicy apple chunks and chewy date pieces all topped off with pretty apple slices. Lovely with added hazelnuts for crunch or your favourite seed mix to keep them nut free. The recipe also works perfectly with Gluten free Flours so no-one need miss out!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Pear, Fig & Ginger Cake (Dairy free, Egg-free, Soy-free)
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- #NationalAllotmentWeek – Apple & Blackberry Vegan Scones
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Vegan Leek & Potato Pie
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.