This Vegan Beetroot & Ginger Chocolate Cake uses lovely seasonal beetroots which are great this time of year combined with a warming hint of ground ginger! Beetroot and chocolate are such a fab combination and the gentle warm kick from the ginger ties it all together! The best filling for this is a rich chocolate buttercream and a dark sweet cherry jam – yep cherries, ginger & beetroot – YUM!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Pear, Fig & Ginger Cake (Dairy free, Egg-free, Soy-free)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Vegan Leek & Potato Pie
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- #NationalAllotmentWeek – Apple & Blackberry Vegan Scones
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Dairy Free, Vegan Mocha Cake
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.