Looking for something different for a special afternoon tea? Then these Vegan Blackberry White Chocolate Scones are just what you need! Soft dairy free scones filled with pockets of sticky, jammy blackberries and sweet vegan white chocolate chips. Bowl to Baked in half an hour and sure to impress all your guests. Serve warm as part of an elegant vegan afternoon tea. Really easy to make to suit any dietary needs.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Peachick Approved: Head Over Heels Gymnastics Books & Dvd Review
- #FreeFromSummer Dairy-Free White Chocolate Cheesecake (Vegan, Gluten-free Options)
- Mushroom & Lentil Coconut Curry (Dairyfree, Glutenfree, Vegan)
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)