Whether you have turkey or not, no Christmas dinner is complete without a good dollop of cranberry sauce. My Orange Free Cranberry Sauce (Glutenfree, Orangefree, Vegan) has a triple hit of cranberries from the juice, frozen berries and dried cranberries. It is the perfect sour syrupy compliment to both meat or veggie options!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Perfect for Picnics: Olive & Lemon Savoury Snack Crackers (Dairyfree, Eggfree & Vegan)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Ginger Peachick’s Sleeping Beauty Birthday Cake – Easy Vegan Layered Angel Cake
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)