Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks. Soft, chewy flapjacks, full of oats and golden syrup. Just 4 ingredients, simple to make and perfect for lunchboxes or with your afternoon coffee. Soy Free, Nut Free and suitable for vegans too.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- #NationalAllotmentWeek – Apple & Blackberry Vegan Scones
- Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Easy Vegan Apple Crumble
- Vegan Apple Crumble Pie
- Vegan Olive, Tomato & Basil Swirls
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.