Dark, fudgy Vegan Raspberry & Mint Oreo Brownies are an impressive yet easy traybake option. Filled with tart raspberries, chunks of chocolate and topped with mint chocolate oreos they’re sure to be a potluck hit. Or serve warm with scoops of your favourite ice cream, squirty dairy free cream & lots of hot chocolate sauce for a great Sunday Sundae!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Seasonal Recipes: Vegan Rhubarb Muffins (Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- #Top14Free Treats – FreeFrom Glazed Ring Doughnuts (Glutenfree, Eggfree)