Asparagus & Pea Spring Salad with Vegan Cheesy Toasts, an elegant lunch or easy to prepare starter for any occasion! Delicate Asparagus spears, fresh peas and crisp red onion are treated to a light drizzle of oil before being piled high on a slice of crunchy vegan cheesy toast! Delicious and all ready in the time it takes to make a slice of cheese on toast!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Vegan Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (Eggfree, Glutenfree)
- Vegan Cheese & Chive Scones (Dairyfree, Soyfree)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Vegan Garlic Mushroom Tart
- Vegan Olive, Tomato & Basil Swirls
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)