My Pretty Pink Quick Pickled Vegetables preserve beautiful No17 allotment vegetables to enjoy year round. Jars of Crisp, crunchy veggies, preserved at their best in a delicate pink Apple Cider Vinegar pickling liquid. The Freefrom Gang are back once again celebrating all things seasonal with a bounty of #FreeFromHarvest recipes. My contribution comes straight from our plot to your plate and makes stunning yet simple edible gifts for family & friends.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Peachick Approved: Head Over Heels Gymnastics Books & Dvd Review
- Mushroom & Lentil Coconut Curry (Dairyfree, Glutenfree, Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- #FreeFromSummer Dairy-Free White Chocolate Cheesecake (Vegan, Gluten-free Options)