These Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies are crisp, chewy and filled with soft sultanas AND they are really easy to make too! With a subtle hint of cinnamon they are sure to become a firm favourite in any house. They may not be the healthiest addition to school lunchboxes but great for an occasional treat! Switch out the sultanas for an equal weight of your favourite dried fruit or nuts. For a festive Christmas treat substitute the cinnamon for ginger and the sultanas for cranberries or glace cherries!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- #NationalAllotmentWeek – Apple & Blackberry Vegan Scones
- Freefrom Chicken Goujons (Top 14 Free)
- Vegan Leek & Potato Pie
- Easy Vegan Apple Crumble
- Kale by LyraThemes.com.