These delicate Olive & Lemon Savoury Snack Crackers are Dairyfree & suitable for Vegans. Flaky, crumbly crackers full of delicious green olives, lemon zest and a subtle hint of sour pickle juice; these are the perfect partners for your favourite dairyfree cheese or smashed avocado and easy to make too! The basic dough is 50% wholemeal and made from just 3 ingredients (flour, baking block & water). Best of all these can be flavoured anyway you want – so go get creative! We’d love to see your favourite flavour combinations!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Four Awesome Allotment Recipes: #CookBlogShare Week 30
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Beetroot & Mint Vegan Sausage Rolls (Gluten Free)
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake (Dairy free Egg free)