‘Living with Allergies’ by Emma Amocasto is the perfect starting point for navigating the rollercoaster that is allergies & allergic conditions. It’s pages are packed full of straightforward, common sense answers to the questions you may not have even known you needed to ask! Wherever you are along the track, this book has mountains of practical tips so you can continue living with allergies, not despite them! Endorsed by Allergy UK & features interviews from leading medical professionals.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Vegan Olive, Tomato & Basil Swirls
- #FreeFromValentine: Creamy Vegan Tiramisu Dessert (Dairyfree Eggfree Glutenfree)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Easy Vegan Yorkshire Puddings (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Dairy Free Onion Sauce
- Celebrating 5 Years of The Peachicks’ Bakery with Dairyfree Sultana Teacakes (Vegan, Eggfree)
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake (Dairy free Egg free)
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)