Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot a cheap, filling and nutritious dinner that will soon become a firm family favourite or student staple! This delicious veggie bake is piled high with soft, delicate lentils and packed full of sweet veggies galore; all smothered in a thick, warming tomato sauce. And if that wasn’t tasty enough, its all hidden underneath a beautiful crispy, melty cheese potato crust! Dairyfree delcious-ness at its best!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake (Dairy free Egg free)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- #NationalAllotmentWeek – Apple & Blackberry Vegan Scones
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- #FreeFromEaster – Apple Date & Walnut Hot Cross Buns (Glutenfree, Vegan & CitrusFree)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)