These Sweet Spiced Fig Muffins are inspired by a magical weekend with the Free From Gang at Domaine du Pignoulet, in gorgeous Gascony. They are packed full of the good stuff but low in refined sugar thanks to a wholegrain flour and grated apple sponge. Dairyfree, eggfree Glutenfree and suitable for vegans, these are the perfect post-workout treat or grab & go breakfast. Stuffed full of jammy fresh figs, sweet dried fruit, spicy crystallized ginger and crunchy mixed seeds all with a sour hit of pink grapefruit!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Seasonal Recipes: Vegan Rhubarb Muffins (Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- #Top14Free Treats – FreeFrom Glazed Ring Doughnuts (Glutenfree, Eggfree)