It’s been a while since the first #RecipeRefurb Challenge, where I updated one of most visited recipes on the Peachicks’ Bakery – Slow Cooked Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast. The Peachicks and I have been enjoying some quality time together over the Easter holidays AND you may have noticed a few posts about our new allotment too! This time it’s the turn of these Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks, which are a perfect snack for a day digging on the allotment!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Seasonal Recipes: Vegan Rhubarb Muffins (Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Easy Vegan Oat & Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)