Dark, fudgy Vegan Raspberry & Mint Oreo Brownies are an impressive yet easy traybake option. Filled with tart raspberries, chunks of chocolate and topped with mint chocolate oreos they’re sure to be a potluck hit. Or serve warm with scoops of your favourite ice cream, squirty dairy free cream & lots of hot chocolate sauce for a great Sunday Sundae!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes
- Peachick Approved: Head Over Heels Gymnastics Books & Dvd Review
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- #FreeFromSummer Dairy-Free White Chocolate Cheesecake (Vegan, Gluten-free Options)
- Mushroom & Lentil Coconut Curry (Dairyfree, Glutenfree, Vegan)