Need a speedy midweek meal, using store cupboard essentials that is full of veggies that the little people will love too? Then look no further because my Millie has the perfect recipe for you. I give you Millie’s Marvellous Minestrone served with crunchy Parmesan crusted courgette wedges. Jar to table in no time at all, leaving time free for all that last minute homework the Peachicks suddenly remember needs to be done! Full of aubergines, mushrooms and a great way to use up all those left over tiny pasta bits; it also has added dairyfree milk so is a great way of getting vitamins as well as calcium into the little people! It is Vegan and easy to make Glutenfree too, just swap the pasta.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Vegan Olive, Tomato & Basil Swirls
- #FreeFromValentine: Creamy Vegan Tiramisu Dessert (Dairyfree Eggfree Glutenfree)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Easy Vegan Yorkshire Puddings (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Dairy Free Onion Sauce
- Celebrating 5 Years of The Peachicks’ Bakery with Dairyfree Sultana Teacakes (Vegan, Eggfree)
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake (Dairy free Egg free)
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)