Fed up of the Vegetarian alternative at a BBQ being Mushrooms or worse Soya based? Then look no further because July is #FreefromBBQs month and here is my beautiful contribution… #FreeFromBBQs: BBQ Apricot & Nectarine ‘Steak’ Salad. The ‘steak’ in this case being lightly charred stone fruits, delicately flavoured with Lemon Thyme from No17. The texture of the fruit ‘steaks’ makes them a great meat alternative and no soy or mushrooms in sight! It is perfect for any summer get together with friends or family as it is Eggfree, Glutenfree and soyfree. This would also make a delicious centrepiece to a vegan BBQ spread, by swapping the Feta for soyfree, vegan cheese!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Perfect for Picnics: Olive & Lemon Savoury Snack Crackers (Dairyfree, Eggfree & Vegan)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes