Fed up of the Vegetarian alternative at a BBQ being Mushrooms or worse Soya based? Then look no further because July is #FreefromBBQs month and here is my beautiful contribution… #FreeFromBBQs: BBQ Apricot & Nectarine ‘Steak’ Salad. The ‘steak’ in this case being lightly charred stone fruits, delicately flavoured with Lemon Thyme from No17. The texture of the fruit ‘steaks’ makes them a great meat alternative and no soy or mushrooms in sight! It is perfect for any summer get together with friends or family as it is Eggfree, Glutenfree and soyfree. This would also make a delicious centrepiece to a vegan BBQ spread, by swapping the Feta for soyfree, vegan cheese!
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Dairy Free Apple Flapjacks with Sultanas (Vegan)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Easy Dairy Free Flapjacks (Vegan)
- Peachicks’ Freefrom GBBO: Glutenfree Almond & Vanilla Viennese Whirls (Vegan)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes
- Peachick Approved: Head Over Heels Gymnastics Books & Dvd Review
- Easy Gluten-free Vegan Fudge Brownies (Dairy-free Egg-free)
- #FreeFromSummer Dairy-Free White Chocolate Cheesecake (Vegan, Gluten-free Options)
- Mushroom & Lentil Coconut Curry (Dairyfree, Glutenfree, Vegan)