Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies make great freefrom festive treats. Dairyfree, suitable for vegans and the recipe works just as well with glutenfree flour. AND they are so simple to make, you can have a batch ready in less than 20minutes! Just add candy eyes, cherry nose & candy cane antlers for cute reindeer cookies.
Welcome to The Peachicks’ Bakery!
Join our family Adventures from an Allergyfree Allotment Kitchen.
Share our mission to prove that freefrom shouldn’t be complicated & enjoy a host of easy, seasonal recipes straight from our plot to your plate.
Catch up on the latest from No17 with the Peachick Diaries; full of allotment adventures, growing guides, product reviews and much more!
Search the Site
Occasionally here on The Peachicks’ Bakery, affiliate links will be used. The majority of these will be as part The Vegan Kind affiliate programme, of which we are a member. This means that if a purchase is made via any such link on this website, I may receive a small commision.
Popular on Peachicks' Bakery
- Slow cooker Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Breast
- Vegan Victoria Sponge Cake (Dairy free Egg free)
- Vegan Red Onion & Chilli Cheese Scones #FreeFromPicnics
- Chewy Apple & Sultana Flapjacks (Dairy free, Vegan)
- Easy Peasy Dairy Free Pop-in Sausage Rolls with Onion Chutney
- Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- #FreeFromEaster – Apple Date & Walnut Hot Cross Buns (Glutenfree, Vegan & CitrusFree)
- Vegan Lemon & Raspberry Cake (Dairy free, Egg free)
- Vegan Lentil and Vegetable Hotpot (Dairy free, Gluten free)
- Individual Glutenfree Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cakes